About Dr Pauline Lee
- Pauline’s LinkedIn profile
Pauline is a qualified organisational psychologist providing expertise on leadership development, team effectiveness, change management and personal development. During the past 10 years, her practice has focused on enhancing organisational performance through changing behaviour, mindset and attitudes.
She combines creative insights with down to earth practical examples to help shift behaviours. Pauline coaches senior leaders, works with project teams on managing change and works with executive teams to be outstanding.
Pauline is the founder of Léargas Pty Ltd, a leadership and organisational development consultancy company located in Melbourne, Australia.
She is married with two daughters. She enjoys travelling, keeping fit and a merry singsong.
- Doctorate of Organisational Psychology (University of Melbourne)
- Masters of Social and Organisational Psychology (University College Dublin)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (Queen’s University Belfast)
- Level 2 certified coach Institute of Executive Coaching
- Emotional and Social Competency Inventory accredited
- Herman Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) accredited
- Prosci change management certified practitioner
- Mindsetter change management certified practitioner
- Director of Léargas Pty Ltd
- Management Consultant, Hay Group
- Business Manager, Department of Treasury and Finance
- Organisation Development Consultant, Shell
- Organisation Development Consultant, GM Holden
- Lecturer in HRM and Organisational Behaviour, University of Melbourne
Recent consulting engagements
- Facilitator for a change leadership program for one of Victorias largest water authorities
- Facilitator for executive team development program in a large federal department
- Advisor and facilitator to projects team on managing change in a Victorian public sector agency
- Change management consultant for a large government department
Recent coaching engagements
- CEO of a large not-for profit organisation on transitioning into a new role and restructuring the organisation
- Senior executive team of a top government department on leading transformational change
- Partner in a law firm on building self awareness, dealing with people issues and refining leadership skills